Cambridge Dental Plan (CDP) is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals that provides quality dental services at greatly reduced prices. CDP eliminates the usual hassles of dental insurance; there are no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment.
CDP benefits coverage begins immediately on plan registration and continues for one year from the date you register (not the calendar year).
Annual Enrollment Fee: $399
Additional family members (spouse and dependent children to age 19): $325
- Two dental examinations
- Two simple teeth cleanings
- All necessary diagnostic x-rays
- One fluoride treatment per year
- 15% discount on dental services, with no annual limits
- 10% discount on short-term orthodontics and porcelain veneers